Friday, March 28, 2008

KEEP ON FUGGEDUNABOUDIT .......

"I'm The Princess, I'm in charge here, and I'm not budging. Just put the food right here by the door. It is cold and windy and snowing out there still, people. Wake me when it is over."

Yes, boss.

Oh dear, another of several very chilly, wet, dribbly-snow days. Things are being about 10 degrees below normal here and Spring is retreating at the rate of about 50 miles a day!!! We have gotten our heavy coats out again. Hate to complain but this is AWFUL and it is planned for another few days too. At least many of you are sharing the misery, except for those S/W and Virginia and N'Awlins bunns.

However - there is a Goldfinch hanging out at the feeder today. I wonder where it came from? That is Distlefink in German, I think???



4 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

Still cold here, too, with snow mixed into our rain. Had some snow that stuck for a little while yesterday -- more expected today. WE WANT SPRING!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Hang in there Princess, we have had a preview and it is worth the wait. It is raining and dreary today....but we think it is a good day for a nap.
-Tyler and Sydney Spots

Mel said...

Cool Princess!

Crafty Green Poet said...

I understand your disapproval Princess, but Spring will arrive! Eventually!